If you have a dance event you would like listed here, please use our Submit Event Information form to tell us about it. Thanks for helping us keep our events list up-to-date!
For Instructor Class information, please see the Classes page.
MEDGE is on Facebook! Are you a Facebooker? So is MEDGE – check us out!
Upcoming MEDGE-Sponsored Events
Oct 15–16, 2016
13th Annual MEDGE Fall FestivalWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
In honor of our 25th Anniversary year, this year’s Fall Festival will feature workshops and performances by the teachers of MEDGE. As usual, there will be festival performances on stage all day, live music hour, the Gala Evening Show, vendors and workshops. More details TBA soon. Mark your calendars today!
November 18, 2016 8:30 pm
MEDGE Show – Featuring TiffanyWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
The beautiful Tiffany joins us from Portland as November’s Featured Performer.
December 16, 2016 8:30 pm
MEDGE Show – Featuring SabrinaWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
Other Upcoming Events
September 25, 2016 9:00 am
Celebration Belly Dance and Yoga Studio Annual Open House DayCelebration Bellydance & Yoga 1840 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR
Try free 45-minute “trial classes” all day, sign up for a prize drawing, check out the sale on belly dance garb in the Souk, and attend the 5:30pm recital performance (with free refreshments). Please come and join the fun! Check out the open house Facebook event page for the schedule of free classes all day, 9am-5pm.
Ongoing Dance Opportunities
- MEDGE Show – Third Friday of each month • 8:30 pm • Cozmic, 199 W 8th Ave. (8th & Charnelton, Downtown Eugene).
- Hafla – McNeil-Riley House, 601 W 13th Ave. (13th & Jefferson). First and third Sunday of each month, 2:30-4 p.m (musicians will practice from 2-2:30). Come to dance or just to watch! Dancers and musicians of all abilities are welcome to attend in this positive and supportive enviornment. Admission is free. Please stay afterward to help tidy up and leave the space as we found it. Potluck snacks are encouraged. Visit our Facebook page for themes, to confirm dates, or just say hello. Hosted by John Marzicola.
- High Desert Bellydance Guild Showcase – Four times a year: January, April, July, October. The High Desert Bellydance Guild invites our MEDGE friends to dance with us in Bend! Our quarterly showcases feature a variety of talented performers, highlighting the fun, artistry and creativity of belly dance. For dates visit www.highdesertbellydance.org. Contact Lisa if you’re interested in performing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday – 1st Saturday of each month • 7-9pm. • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. To ask about performing, please call Carol Small at 541-829-9503 or email@example.com, or Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org also on Facebook under Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective and as Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday
- Corvallis Belly Dance Performance Guild – 2nd Saturday of each month • 7-10 pm • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. (schedule is subject to change, check their website for current info) Guest dancers welcome with prior approval. Contact Tia Knight – CBDPGPC@gmail.com. www.corvallisbellydance.org.
- Florence Dance Guild – No longer available. The Florence Dance Guild has, unfortunately, lost its venue and will not be holding a regular show until further notice.