If you have a dance event you would like listed here, please use our Submit Event Information form to tell us about it. Thanks for helping us keep our events list up-to-date!
For Instructor Class information, please see the Classes page.
MEDGE is on Facebook! Are you a Facebooker? So is MEDGE – check us out!
Upcoming MEDGE-Sponsored Events
August 21, 2015 8:30 pm
MEDGE Monthly Show Featuring JewelsCozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
Other Upcoming Events
Sep 11–14, 2015
Mezdulene’s 26th Annual Belly Dance RetreatCamp Myrtlewood , Myrtle Point, Oregon
For Women Only 13 workshops with Mezdulene, Salome, Fatima, Gaylene, Devi Safir, Aisha Ahroosh, Angelina, Mariama, Bijou Project and more! Plus: campfires, swimming, hiking, dancing, fun and more dancing! “Come enjoy nature as we celebrate the sisterhood of our dance.” For more info, contact Mezdulene at 541-315-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mezdulene.com
Ongoing Dance Opportunities
- MEDGE Show – Third Friday of each month • 8:30 pm • Cozmic, 199 W 8th Ave. (8th & Charnelton, Downtown Eugene).
- Hafla – McNeil-Riley House, 601 W 13th Ave. (13th & Jefferson). First and third Sunday of each month, 2:30-4 p.m (musicians will practice from 2-2:30). Come to dance or just to watch! Dancers and musicians of all abilities are welcome to attend in this positive and supportive enviornment. Admission is free. Please stay afterward to help tidy up and leave the space as we found it. Potluck snacks are encouraged. Visit our Facebook page for themes, to confirm dates, or just say hello. Hosted by John Marzicola.
- High Desert Bellydance Guild Showcase – Four times a year: January, April, July, October. The High Desert Bellydance Guild invites our MEDGE friends to dance with us in Bend! Our quarterly showcases feature a variety of talented performers, highlighting the fun, artistry and creativity of belly dance. For dates visit www.highdesertbellydance.org. Contact Lisa if you’re interested in performing: email@example.com.
- Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday – 1st Saturday of each month • 7-9pm. • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. To ask about performing, please call Carol Small at 541-829-9503 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Donna at email@example.com also on Facebook under Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective and as Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday
- Corvallis Belly Dance Performance Guild – 2nd Saturday of each month • 7-10 pm • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. (schedule is subject to change, check their website for current info) Guest dancers welcome with prior approval. Contact Tia Knight – CBDPGPC@gmail.com. www.corvallisbellydance.org.
- Florence Dance Guild – No longer available. The Florence Dance Guild has, unfortunately, lost its venue and will not be holding a regular show until further notice.