If you have a dance event you would like listed here, please use our Submit Event Information form to tell us about it. Thanks for helping us keep our events list up-to-date!
For Instructor Class information, please see the Classes page.
MEDGE is on Facebook! Are you a Facebooker? So is MEDGE – check us out!
Upcoming MEDGE-Sponsored Events
August 20, 2016 6:00 pm
August Show TBASkinner Butte Park , Eugene, OR
We’ve just received word that the 2016 Festival of Eugene has been cancelled. Please watch for updates regarding MEDGE’s August show. MEDGE brings the magic of Middle Eastern Dance to the Festival of Eugene. We will have a 45-minute set on stage on Saturday, August 20, 6:00-6:45pm. NOTE: There will be no 3rd Friday show at Whirled Pies Downtown this month. Performers at this show will be required to volunteer at the MEDGE information booth at the Festival, which will be open all day Saturday. Volunteers who are not performing are also needed. Live music at the booth is encouraged! (No live music in the show). Help us raise our profile in the community and spread the joy of Middle Eastern music and dance, and the awesomeness of MEDGE!
September 16, 2016 8:30 pm
MEDGE Show – Featuring Eugene HaflaWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
Oct 15–16, 2016
13th Annual MEDGE Fall FestivalWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
November 18, 2016 8:30 pm
MEDGE Show – Featuring TiffanyWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
The beautiful Tiffany joins us from Portland as November’s Featured Performer.
December 16, 2016 8:30 pm
MEDGE Show – Featuring SabrinaWhirled Pies@Cozmic 199 W 8th Ave, Eugene, Oregon
Other Upcoming Events
Ongoing Dance Opportunities
- MEDGE Show – Third Friday of each month • 8:30 pm • Cozmic, 199 W 8th Ave. (8th & Charnelton, Downtown Eugene).
- Hafla – McNeil-Riley House, 601 W 13th Ave. (13th & Jefferson). First and third Sunday of each month, 2:30-4 p.m (musicians will practice from 2-2:30). Come to dance or just to watch! Dancers and musicians of all abilities are welcome to attend in this positive and supportive enviornment. Admission is free. Please stay afterward to help tidy up and leave the space as we found it. Potluck snacks are encouraged. Visit our Facebook page for themes, to confirm dates, or just say hello. Hosted by John Marzicola.
- High Desert Bellydance Guild Showcase – Four times a year: January, April, July, October. The High Desert Bellydance Guild invites our MEDGE friends to dance with us in Bend! Our quarterly showcases feature a variety of talented performers, highlighting the fun, artistry and creativity of belly dance. For dates visit www.highdesertbellydance.org. Contact Lisa if you’re interested in performing: email@example.com.
- Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday – 1st Saturday of each month • 7-9pm. • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. To ask about performing, please call Carol Small at 541-829-9503 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Donna at email@example.com also on Facebook under Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective and as Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday
- Corvallis Belly Dance Performance Guild – 2nd Saturday of each month • 7-10 pm • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. (schedule is subject to change, check their website for current info) Guest dancers welcome with prior approval. Contact Tia Knight – CBDPGPC@gmail.com. www.corvallisbellydance.org.
- Florence Dance Guild – No longer available. The Florence Dance Guild has, unfortunately, lost its venue and will not be holding a regular show until further notice.