If you have a dance event you would like listed here, please use our Submit Event Information form to tell us about it. Thanks for helping us keep our events list up-to-date!
For Instructor Class information, please see the Classes page.
MEDGE is on Facebook! Are you a Facebooker? So is MEDGE – check us out!
Upcoming MEDGE-Sponsored Events
- MEDGE Second Saturday Show – live music featuring Harika on September 9, 2017 7:00 pm
- Fourteenth Annual Fall Festival – featuring Scarlet Thistle on October 14, 2017
Other Upcoming Events
- Mezdulene’s 28th Annual Belly Dance Retreat on September 8, 2017 3:00 pm
- Dangerous Sword Dance Intensive with Sabine on September 15, 2017
- Belly Dance Dinner Show at Mediterranean Network Restaurant on September 19, 2017 6:30 pm
- Belly Dance Dinner Show at Mediterranean Network Restaurant on October 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Ongoing Dance Opportunities
- MEDGE Show – Beginning in May 2017 – Second Saturday of each month • 7:00 pm • Whirled Pies Downtown (formerly known as Cozmic), 199 W 8th Ave. (8th & Charnelton, Downtown Eugene).
- Hafla – McNail-Riley House, 601 W 13th Ave. (13th & Jefferson). First and third Sunday of each month, 2-4 p.m. Come to dance or just to watch! Dancers and musicians of all abilities are welcome to attend in this positive and supportive environment. Admission is free. Please stay afterward to help tidy up and leave the space as we found it. Potluck snacks are encouraged. Visit our Facebook page for themes, to confirm dates, or just say hello. Hosted by Charlotte Atwood.
- High Desert Bellydance Guild Showcase – Four times a year: January, April, July, October. The High Desert Bellydance Guild invites our MEDGE friends to dance with us in Bend! Our quarterly showcases feature a variety of talented performers, highlighting the fun, artistry and creativity of belly dance. For dates visit www.highdesertbellydance.org. Contact Lisa if you’re interested in performing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday – 1st Saturday of each month • 7-9pm. • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. To ask about performing, please call Carol Small at 541-829-9503 or email@example.com, or Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org also on Facebook under Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective and as Mid-Valley Belly Dance Collective’s 1st Saturday
- Corvallis Belly Dance Performance Guild – 2nd Saturday of each month • 7-10 pm • Old World Deli, 341 SW 2nd St, Corvallis. (schedule is subject to change, check their website for current info) Guest dancers welcome with prior approval. Contact Tia Knight – CBDPGPC@gmail.com. www.corvallisbellydance.org.
- Florence Dance Guild – No longer available. The Florence Dance Guild has, unfortunately, lost its venue and will not be holding a regular show until further notice.